Please review our store and help us make it better

Highlighted
4 0 0

We've been following this community for a while and applied every constructive idea/advice we've found to improve our shop, and now we'd like to hear what you think about our business, and what we can do to make it better. 

Fluffy Club is a pet store selling dog and cat products, and some owners-oriented products. Our goal is delivering the best pet products and experiences available to satisfy each individual dogs' or cats' specific personality and preferences.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @vatas 

Firstly, i have to say that your website look very very cool and suitable for selling dog / cat products. Over all it look perfect but i think some small improvement can make it even better :

1. Your load speed of your homepage is very low on mobile. It's definitely effect to your customer experience as well as their buying decision ( You can check it here ) . My suggestion to resolve your issue is removing some animation, reducing the size of image...

aqw.jpg

2. You can add a countdown timer to sale product, it will help you increase the FOMO effect

3. Currently i can't zoom in your image to check the detail of the product, i think you should consider to add magnifier hover to your product image

Hope it can help . Best of luck to your business !

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Vatas,

Great job on getting your website this far. The aesthetics is consistent through-out the website. One idea which came to my attention is making the menu “Categories” a full width mega menu, and adding Icons for all categories to add to your U/I.

If you would like additional help.

Feel free to reach out to:

LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com so I can respond more promptly.

I hope this feedback helps you,

LMPTechSolutions.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
327 28 52

Hi, @vatas!

Sophia here from Shopify. Amazing work on the website! It's really well put together, engaging, and easy to navigate. At this point, I think your biggest areas of opportunity are with product photos and social media.

Product Photos: On a collection page—like Best Sellers, for example—I would love to see more consistency between the main image for each product. This could mean that each product's main image is on a white or transparent background like the Stay Happy iPhone Case, and that the image once you hover over the product is one in context (like the main image for the Smart Pet Water Fountain) to show the size of the product and/or how the product works. If possible, take as much of your own product photos as you can. This blog post offers some great tips on product photography: The Ultimate DIY Guide to Beautiful Product Photography.

Social Media: Consistent activity on social media can bring more customers to your beautiful website. I see that Fluffy Club already has a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, with a significant following on Instagram! Take advantage of this audience and build on it by posting at least once a week if not once a day, utilizing the tools on each platform (like hashtags on Instagram) to help customers discover Fluffy Club.

A tool like Kit can help you out with posting to Facebook as well as creating ads for Facebook and Instagram, and more. Are you already advertising for Fluffy Club?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes