Please share feedback about my store

MARADIAZ
1 0 0

Hello people! I hope you are well. I was hoping to get some feedback on my site as I am struggling with developers doing a good job for the design, etc. If you could review my site and share your opinions. So far I had a sale in the first two days, thru etsy.com but my website and social media is not producing enough attraction and I am not sure what else I could do?

www.sendbuddy.co.uk 

Thanks so much for your help! 

0 Likes

Hi @MARADIAZ ,

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some comments on your store:

The header: you should enable the sticky header. The main menu and the search bar on the header are essential for visitors to navigate and find the pages on your store. The sticky header will keep those elements always visible to visitors. You can show the full search bar with an input field to make it more visible to customers. 

RichardNguyen_0-1612646029012.png

Homepage

The banner: you have a nice banner with a heading, but doesn’t show any CTAs. Please add some CTAs on the banner, next to the headings to give visitors more interaction after receiving the message on the banner and heading. 

Hover effect: showing the second photos when hovering over the product images can give customers some additional information about the product.

RichardNguyen_1-1612646028877.png

Discount: You are using some contact forms on the Homepage to catch customers’ email. I suggest that you can offer some discount code on that form, it can boost the customers’ motivation to give away their email.

Product page

CTA position: you can move this section to the top of the product page, near the product title. It can give customers a better awareness of the Add-to-cart and Buy Now button’s position.

RichardNguyen_2-1612646028448.png

More information on the product page with accordions: you can add more sections like Shipping, Refund policies on your product page. Most customers will want to know more about your service before making purchasing decisions. Having those sections on the product page will stop customers going to find those information on other pages.

That is some of my feedback; hope they could be useful for your store. Please hit Like or Solution if you agree. Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2380 140 428

Hello @MARADIAZ, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.

- Add images here as shown in the screenshot. There are some missing images, add thumbnail images.

Screenshot - 2021-02-09T160437.480.png

- Display the collection list on the home page. 

Add Web push notifications to reach anyone and anywhere (device) without an email address.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add countdown timer bar to create curiosity among customers to make a purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes