Please share feedback on my newly built store.

2 0 1

HI Everyone,

I have worked a bit on my store since last posting here. Still have the same question though. Please provide feedback.

https://sutrawear.in/

Best,

Naveet

0 Likes

Hi Naveet 

I would change the color of your footer menu. All your pages flow into the footer. I'd break it up.

On your home page I'd also had newsletter sign up ( Be Creative ) and maybe 4 popular products. 

Great job looks great. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at the store and it's looking good! I've got some suggestions based on my own experience browsing your website: 

- Your Favicon I feel should be this logo design rather than the text of the business, as it's not readable in such a small space.  

- The Latest News section in your footer needs to have content created for it or it should be removed. Maybe use this for your most recent blog posts? 

- I think the About Us section needs some work. I think all the text sections on the website could be improved by fleshing them out, and really nailing what problem you are solving for your customers. There could also be much more added about who you are as a business. Maybe add an image into it, and really deep drive into your own experiences and how these products have enriched your own lives.

- Peer Reviews and Testimonials should be present on the landing page. This has been a proven way to increase conversions. You can send your products to be reviewed by bloggers in the niche you are targeting and put excerpts of their feedback on your site. 

- Some of your variants are out of order, I would make sure that it starts with the smallest size going to the largest size: 

19-17-efh9c-bc2ua

- I'd consider placing your Contact Us in a more prominent position, or alternatively, you could install an instant chat app

it's a great looking website! Well done on all the hard work. How are you planning to market this business? Have you identified your core demographic? How are you planning to engage with them? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Naveet,

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store! 

I would like you to add E-mail address along with Contact form as well as People would be considered it an easy way to communicate.

Best Wishes,

Iqra

0 Likes
Trailblazer
375 23 92

Hi Deeksha,

Your store looks really beautiful and have good  products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, Get yourself a professional logo designed. This will add brand value to your store. If you want to stick to the same logo , you can opt for reducing the logo's size as it will look decent and save you a lot of space.
  2. Instead of using logo as favicon. Use some part of your logo as favicon, it will be more visible.
  3. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  4. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. For better quality traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit .  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee,  Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  7. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://sutrawear.in/search?q=. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  8. Lastly, You have over 100 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. Also make your slider smaller and take up less space

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and have less empty white space

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes