Please share your feedback on my store.

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there. I'd love any feedback on my store, please. My store coolfitgear.com has been active for the past two months or so and still no sales. I am getting around 200-250 visits a day but customers only stay in the store for less than a minute. I have something wrong somewhere and can't figure out what. I'm starting to think my niche is too saturated and I'm not niched down enough. Or there is something wrong with my design or products. Any feedback and critique will be appreciated. 

Thank you very much

Berns

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
164 5 34

Hi @Berns 

I saw your website and the products. Wish you success.

See below feedback / suggestions.

1. The products are ok i mean good. May be you can keep the tank tops as plain without any printed wordings the reason is maybe people who have landed did not like the wordings ? I feel the wordings on the tank tops may be a problem. As I am sure the tank tops sell good in marketing also summer is approaching.

2. Try to add cotton shorts for women and other products sleep clothing inner wear from the same brand which you are dealing with they have a good collection.

3. Try to remove (made by G....AN) from product details page. As people may directly go to their website as they are also doing retail. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Let me know if you need any further help in terms of marketing your products on Digital Ad Channels with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Vinod, 

Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely remove (made by G....AN), never thought of that! Thank you. My main focus is activewear,  so I'll add cotton shorts that is a good idea, but Im not sure if i.e sleepwear will gel well with the store? Unless it not obvious that it is an activewear store? I will definitely let you know if there is any progress after the changes. Is the layout of the store ok? 

Thank you for your time.

Berns

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
164 5 34

Hello @Berns 

You're always welcome.

Yes Layout is ok.

Regarding sleepwear i think we must think about it.

Also may be you can Add Sports Inner Wear Like Sport Bra. Plain white, black grey ones. Short sleeve t-shirts.

If you target is only Active Wear may be you can add set of 3 towels (small size like napkins) as the audience in active industry use that too.

Surely do feel free to contact on my email.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hello there!

The products look good IMO. Maybe you should change their description in order to make them more compelling. The names are also pretty generic. You can work on that as well. 

The store overall does look good, however, I would probably add a call-to-action button in the homepage slider. 

You can try to recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. You can try this app for that: https://apps.shopify.com/discount-on-leave.

I noticed that you have social media channels. Make sure to keep them regularly updated.

I hope this helped you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Berns,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I really like the Instagram integration towards the end of the page as this shows that your store is current and active.
Product
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there, 

Thank you very much for the feedback.  I will work on all the points mentioned. I will give feedback once changes are made. 

Thank you very much

Berns

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

HI there, 

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback. 

Regards

Berns

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

When you enter you are invaded by ads and they do not let you see the store (I saw up to two). When making the payment you only have Paypal and a little more asks you for the history of your life to pay, you have to eliminate many fields. There is no description of the articles and it is not easy to look for something that interests me, it is more, I do not know exactly what your store sells

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Inca, 

Thank you so much for the honest feedback, this is very valuable to me.

Please can you just explain what you mean by " There is no description of the articles Are you referring to the product descriptions? and it is not easy to look for something that interests me, I presume you mean navigating around the store?   it is more,  I do not know exactly what your store sells" 

Thank you I'm looking forward to your reply. 

Berns

0 Likes