Here are some quick tips:
Hope this helps!
Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.
Thanks for your awesome comments on my store it really helps a lot.
1. I went with beachwear as I was thinking the summer season was coming up and this would be something everyone would be looking for.
2. what do you mean by the images are inconsistent, should i use the same amount of images on each product and start with someone wearing the product?
3. Do you think it is best that i remove the spin to win.. i seem to have trouble building an email list so i thought that may be a good way to collect emails.
4. pizzazz? what could i use to draw the customer in.. any ideas?
5. I'm struggling with the what makes you stand out part. The majority of people using shopify are dropshipping aren't they, so how do you make yourself stand out of the crowd?
6. What information should i include on the product pages, do you have a template that i could work from at all?
7. What do you mean by copywriting could need some work?
Sorry For all of the questions but any help is most appreciated.