Please share your feedback on my store.

Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1665 52 192

Hero image is low resolution really bad for desktop.

Further because of that low resolution on mobile the shot become more of the model than of the product.

Same issue on collection pages

Other than that kind of overly bland design for the market.

Not saying the site itself needs to be covered in chains or something silly like that but aside from the badges at the footer it's missing pop

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
Highlighted

We have a client in this industry. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it does not help sell your brand. It just links to your collection pages. Add your story and why people should buy from you. 

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white shirt vs naked male model background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Your big area is helping make your product images even better as this is the biggest way to help drive more sales

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi NK87,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • I suggest adding a FAQs page. So your visitors access the most critical questions easily.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
Homepage
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like