Please suggest the quick Fix for our website

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

We request you to please suggest the quickfix for our website www.ABELESTORE.COM , What the possibilities available for the increase the swiftness of the website

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @Abelestore_com Here's what I'd like to suggest you - 

1. The header space looks a bit empty! It's just a logo and a one-liner! But you could come up with something different that will fill the empty space. Why not mention the USP of your store here? 

118807981_600552363945352_3736127536939388426_n.jpg

2. Some of your images are not properly aligned. Try and have images that are not cut.

6.jpg

3. You've added products, that's great! But you need to recheck the size of images in your product pages! Some images are vertically long, some are not - thus, spoiling the look and feel of your store!

info-1-06_2.jpg

4. If you look at the menu, then the category of sex and wellbeing doesn't begin with a capital letter. It just spoils professionalism! Also, I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store! 

5.jpg

Next, you need to plan on your selling strategy! There are around 60+ global marketplaces where you can start selling your merchandise! With such a great store, it's time for you to take your game to next level! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes