Please take a look, like some feedback!

Solved
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hello!  I would invite you to take a peek at my shop and let me know what you think of the way I have it structured, as well as the visual appeal of it.  

I build holsters and various carriers, a good portion of my business is with law enforcement, but I would like the web store to generate more business.

Does the store look good?  Does it flow?  Does it make sense?  Is it easy to navigate / understand?  THANK YOU :-D

www.coldwarconcealment.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 7

Hi, 

I can't seem to bring up your link...?

Might just be me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Cold War Concealment,

The product categories in the dropdown are quite large in name. "In stock, Ready to ship" can be shortly renamed as "Ready to ship" as only those items can be shipped which are in stock presently. So, "In Stock" need not be mentioned. Similarly, "Made to order holsters" can be renamed as "IWB holsters" instead to be short and precise. Other essential points for store improvement are as follows:

1. The header template should be utilized for highlighting amazing discounts and free shipping offers instead.
  2. "Contact us" should include a contact form as well and should be a part of the footer and the dropdown as well.
  3. For better site identification, a favicon is a must.
  4. The logo is quite plain, needs improvement. Try different font styles and add some graphics to make it look more professional.
  5. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  6. Login, when added, should be placed in the dropdown as well as beside the cart and search bar on the top right of the header to make it look more well-organized.
  7. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better connectivity.
  8. You should add Terms and Conditions like Terms of Service,  Privacy Policy etc if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  9. Newsletter should be added to the footer for the latest updates on discounts, promotions etc.
  10. Terms and conditions should be placed to the left while the newsletter to the right of the footer and social links should be placed below both of them.
  11. Bestsellers and discounts are a must for better customer engagement.
  12. Reviews should be added below each product to enhance customer choice.
  13. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  14. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store optimization helps you achieve a lot of success in the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
15 0 0

Thank you for your insightful response, I know I've got some work to do!  Everything you said makes sense except the  "favicon", I'll figure out what that is in the forums.

Thanks again!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Strange -- it may just be you?  www.coldwarconcealment.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you. 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Laurance_Messic ,

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Display the collection or products on the homepage with a call to action button.

Here are some addons you need to do:-

1. Loyalty Program- Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.

2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It's a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

3. Add reviews. Display testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

4. Add a chatbot or livechat to never lose any of your customers.

5. Add a countdown timer to create urgency. 

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes