Hello! I would invite you to take a peek at my shop and let me know what you think of the way I have it structured, as well as the visual appeal of it.
I build holsters and various carriers, a good portion of my business is with law enforcement, but I would like the web store to generate more business.
Does the store look good? Does it flow? Does it make sense? Is it easy to navigate / understand? THANK YOU :-D
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hey Cold War Concealment,
The product categories in the dropdown are quite large in name. "In stock, Ready to ship" can be shortly renamed as "Ready to ship" as only those items can be shipped which are in stock presently. So, "In Stock" need not be mentioned. Similarly, "Made to order holsters" can be renamed as "IWB holsters" instead to be short and precise. Other essential points for store improvement are as follows:
Wish the store optimization helps you achieve a lot of success in the coming days.
My Pleasure! Happy to help you.
Hello @Laurance_Messic ,
1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. Display the collection or products on the homepage with a call to action button.
Here are some addons you need to do:-
1. Loyalty Program- Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.
2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It's a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
3. Add reviews. Display testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
4. Add a chatbot or livechat to never lose any of your customers.
5. Add a countdown timer to create urgency.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.