Please take a look

3 1 0

Hi everybody,

Please Review my site and tell me what you honestly think or what I'm lacking.

Http://www.hybridcbd.co

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design and theme

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
5. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need expert help? Find here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1639 22 163

Hello,

I had look into your website.

You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
I would suggest you to increase your niche then viewers are spend some time on your website.
You have the logo that resembles message in typical, you can include your store logo all the more innovatively that draws in guests/consumers.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted

Great looking store and nice job on the branding. CBD is a pretty competitive field right now. Most of the tweaks I would make on your store are on the product pages...but here is one tip for your homepage.

Homepage Feedback

1. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. The buttons to +/- for the product page are hard to see

4. I might move the shipping information down to where description and reviews sit

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

ShaneTre,

IN addition to what everyone else has mentioned there are a handful of CBD Compliance concerns to be aware of:

1. To satisfy Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover your lab report table must include batch number, product, date, report type, and a link to view the PDF document. In addition, each product must also have the COA on each product page. Not having these necessary important details could lead to fines and placement on the TMF list.

2. You have a button that says I agree to terms and conditions and you don't provide a link to TOC.

3. There are things in your legal documents that are not applicable to your site because you are not including those properties and there are many important things that have been left out of your Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy, Shipping, and you don't have a disclaimer page or cookies policies.

Also, if you find yourself frustrated like many have with the Pinwheel gateway, please let me know, we have a better processing solution that EMB and a better gateway that also will give you all cards and no rolling reserves.

CBD Oil br>Expert Web Developer, CBD Consultant, Merchant Processor, & Shopify Partner
0 Likes

Hi @ShaneTre 

Have you ever thought about doing some SEO (search engine optimization) on your website ? Another member here Maggie from @Rockpapercopy should be able to really help you out. She also has some grab information on here social media accounts. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes