Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Need to work on design and theme
3. Optimize your product landing page
4. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
5. Add blog section
There are other areas you need to work
Need expert help? Find here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
I had look into your website.
You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
I would suggest you to increase your niche then viewers are spend some time on your website.
You have the logo that resembles message in typical, you can include your store logo all the more innovatively that draws in guests/consumers.
Great looking store and nice job on the branding. CBD is a pretty competitive field right now. Most of the tweaks I would make on your store are on the product pages...but here is one tip for your homepage.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
IN addition to what everyone else has mentioned there are a handful of CBD Compliance concerns to be aware of:
1. To satisfy Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover your lab report table must include batch number, product, date, report type, and a link to view the PDF document. In addition, each product must also have the COA on each product page. Not having these necessary important details could lead to fines and placement on the TMF list.
2. You have a button that says I agree to terms and conditions and you don't provide a link to TOC.
Also, if you find yourself frustrated like many have with the Pinwheel gateway, please let me know, we have a better processing solution that EMB and a better gateway that also will give you all cards and no rolling reserves.
Have you ever thought about doing some SEO (search engine optimization) on your website ? Another member here Maggie from @Rockpapercopy should be able to really help you out. She also has some grab information on here social media accounts.