Please take another look at my first INDEPENDENT store. GLEZANT designer goods store.

GLEZANT
Explorer
57 4 5

Please take another look at my first INDEPENDENT store. The store has been open since February 15, but there are no sales. I need help analyzing the situation
Over the past 30 days, I had 368 visits, and for the entire time from 15.02 - 1126 visits. This is why I am asking for help.
I have an insight into my customers based on statistics from my Pinterest account. I have had a store on Etsy since 2015 (www.etsy.com/en/shop/Antosha45) and customers come there mostly from Pinterest. My audience is Europe, the USA and other English-speaking countries, women from 24 to 54 years old. This is supported by the simple reasoning that I am creating something that was not there before, so this is not looked up in queries. My products need to be seen first. However, recently on Etsy and even on Amazon several of my "subscribers" have appeared. I cannot say how much they are competitors to me. At prices I offer a cheaper product, otherwise my subjective opinion is also in my favor.
What can be done to turn the tide or is this platform not for my product?

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
472 9 80

Hi @GLEZANT 

What's your store url on shopify? 

What product are you selling? 

I understand ur target audience is EU abs age too. That's ok 

I need to understand are you selling from USA to EU ? 

You are getting visitors from pinterest that's good. Important is what product are u selling. 

Pls can you confirm can we discuss on email further or you can DM too. 

My email is vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
GLEZANT
Explorer
57 4 5

Vinod, thanks for your feedback. I live in Israel, so far I sell only through Etsy. I don't understand anything about the new store. (Www.glezant.com) Look at it and write

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
472 9 80

hello @GLEZANT 

I have just replied to your email. 

Thanks

Vinod 

Vinod Sachdev.
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales

0 Likes
GLEZANT
Explorer
57 4 5

Thanks for the time you spent with me. I, unfortunately, do not speak English. Therefore, only written communication is possible.
I am sending you a graph of my sales on Etsy, which actually began in 2015. Therefore, I made a new GLEZANT store. Here's a comparison of the charts of these stores on Pinterest. Moreover, I am only engaged in promoting on Pinterest only Glezant. I don't understand why the schedule is going down, while Etsy's is on the contrary growing? How can you explain this? What types of advertising do I need for Glezant or shoEtsy 2012-2021.jpgEtsy.jpgGlezant.jpguldn't I develop it?

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
472 9 80

Hi @GLEZANT 

Ahh ok that's ok we can do written communication. 

You're welcome.

What you mean by - schedule is going down ? 

Apart from pinterest there is FB organic post and Insta Stories you can get sales from there as well as google ads bing ads and email marketing.

If you have list of customers i would suggest you can do email marketing as well as when the visitors are coming on your store they need to subscribe to your newsletter subscription

If you are getting more sales from ETSY that's good and since ETSY is a market place. I would suggest having your own store with your own brand creates more trust too surely you will start getting sales from your website store too its just you need to promote your products and send visitors on your store. 

before you go for paid promotion if you want i will give you free website audit report in your email. is it ok we can communicate on email ? 

Thanks

vinod 

Vinod Sachdev.

0 Likes
GLEZANT
Explorer
57 4 5

The charts speak for themselves. I'm promoting Glezant, but the attendance is dropping. I don’t have Facebook followers and it’s expensive and ineffective. Instagram is the same.
I was counting very much on electronic advertising. I had a hard time getting the client list from Etsy. These people did not subscribe to the mailing list (Etsy does not have this option). The first time I sent a letter about the imminent opening of the store. The second is that I give a 10% discount to my former customers and ask them to subscribe. But very few people watched it and no one signed up. I do not see annoying people, who are about 800, as a promising direction. It's a shame you didn't pay attention to the first chart showing the drop in sales on Etsy since 2020. I was hoping for a new site .....

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
472 9 80

I am not familiar with etsy I saw the chart of Pinterest. Have you checked why the sales have dropped on etsy I mean the chart you have is there any behaviour chart which gives u further details. 

With Website of yours now you can also add video screen recording which gives you how users are behaving on your store.

Have you tried the post card method of marketing I mean reaching ur existing customers if they are present in ur local area I mean local country if you have ur mail address thus would help too. 

I understand etsy may not give complete details of customer like email. 

For e Marketing as I suggested the channels available only 

Facebook ( not paid promo) 

Google ads ( paid ads ) 

Bing Ads ( paid ads )

Pinterest you are already doing this

Insta stories 

YouTube ( again I don't suggest this ) 

Those are the channels which are available in today's time. 

E marketing may take time for your website to get results but it's effective in long run 

Success on e Marketing also depends on products the quality of products Website look and user friendliness plus shipping time this is the most important thing in  Marketing online. 

You did a great thing by offering 10% off to grab email leads. 

Also on your website where you have image gallery in product pages I would suggest remove Pinterest from image gallery in product pages so people don't go to pinterest from your website. 

Let me know u need further to understand.

Vinod Sachdev.

0 Likes
GLEZANT
Explorer
57 4 5

In your answer, I don't understand: What is Facebook not paid promotional advertising?
Also, what does it mean to remove from a Pinterest page? The link to Pinterest is not on my page, but on Footer.
Maybe you don't like the fact that I have attached all the Pin it photos? Then please explain how the ability to copy my picture to your Pinterest board can hinder me?
About postcards for local buyers. This is not my case at all, since I live in the middle of the Negev desert in Israel.

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
472 9 80

Hi @GLEZANT 

please see my reply to your questions.

In your answer, I don't understand: What is Facebook not paid promotional advertising?
vinod - it means organic post on FB daily one post. Apart from that if you want to run paid ads on facebook you can run that too.

Also, what does it mean to remove from a Pinterest page? The link to Pinterest is not on my page, but on Footer.
vinod - on your website you have product details page where i can see the product details in that you have product gallery in the product gallery you see the thumbnails in that you see small icon of pinterest that is what i meant.

Maybe you don't like the fact that I have attached all the Pin it photos? Then please explain how the ability to copy my picture to your Pinterest board can hinder me?
vinod - sorry i am really not sure about this.

About postcards for local buyers. This is not my case at all, since I live in the middle of the Negev desert in Israel.
vinod - ahh ok....

0 Likes

Vinod Sachdev.

0 Likes