Please tell me if my store looks professional.

Solved

Hello everyone. I would greatly appreciate if you would give me some feedback on how my store looks and feels.  This particular store was created because I love to design graphics with messages that inspire, encourage and motivate so I started this apparel shop that offers print-on-demand products that have sayings and graphics that are based around positivity. Thank you in advance. www.flowatious.com  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1891 318 403

HI @Flowatious 

Store is look perfect but need to change som of points:

Home page:

1. Make header sticky on scroll for easy navigation.
2. Make clear logo.
3. Remove extra white space from all section, you have more space on every section.
4. Try to show at least 3 product grid on page so it look nice instead of two it look big grid. or possible to show slider.
5. Apply slider on blog to show all at same screen.
6. move newsletter section at last(right side).
7. Remove "Powered by shopify" from footer.

3. if possible make main slider fullwidth.
4. Move newsletter just above footer.
5. Use app as less because that reduce your store speed. instead of you can create those function as custom.

7. Use discount to attract user to purchase product, festival discount etc.
8. Use cart abandonment to follow up user that leave from cart page like send mail to them why he not purchase product. Give some discount.

Collection:
1. Change image to Second one on hover if possible its make good experience.
2. Add infinite scrolling function on collection page so user can show all product on same page.
3. add product to cart direct from collection page.

Product page:
1. Show other product image as thumb image with slider.
3. Possible to use swatches instead of drop down box for variants
4. Change related image to selected variants change.

Best Regard 

Jasoliya

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
359 18 39

Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. You should start using customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly.

Loyalty points will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies. I am open to further discussion.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
388 20 77

Hi @Flowatious 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Also I noticed that you don't have an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like

Success.

Trailblazer
642 40 150

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  4. Also, You have around 245  products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a  bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
218 25 48

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that the Community has given you some great food for thought. Here are a few of my own observations to build on the great work done so far: 

Landing Page

• Add a Favicon to your store by following this guide
  • The popups and notifications message is a little annoying and may cause some customers to click off. This would be a shame. Either delay some of them or really think about which ones matter most to your business and remove the others. 
  • You've got some great content in your blogs, but your landing page isn't 'selling' the business to me. Your entire business is built around inspiration, inspirational quotes and messages that you've created, and I think there is some work that could be done on the landing page to really drive this mission statement home. Some fleshed out sections about what these messages represent would really help here! 
  • Some testimonials/reviews from customers would be a great addition to your landing page too. Just little snippets of what customers have said about your product would really help with making the site feel alive. 

User Experience

• I notice you have a link to another website in your navigation. I'm always super worried about that, as it's likely customers won't return to your site after leaving. Is this for a sister business? Would you better off creating a little blog post about that other business instead? 
  • If your customers have any queries, they have to try to find your Contact Us which is nestled away at the very bottom of the page in the footer. This would be a good addition to your navigation. Or have you considered installing a chat app from our app store?  

How are you planning to market the business to your key target market? Who are you going to be targeting? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like

Your response is very informative and greatly appreciated. I will implement these suggestions into my store a.s.a.p.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

I definitely will create better UI for my customers going forward. I appreciate your insight.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
642 40 150

Thank you for your feedback.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes