Please view and give feedback on site

sydneyredshop
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Everyone

I launched my Shopify store over a year ago - It's been going OK but would like to level it up. I'm getting some visits (mostly from United Stated but I'm from Australia) How can I switch that stat around?

General suggestions also welcome.

https://www.sydneyred.shop/ 

Thank you for your time.

Have an outstanding day!

Joanne

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few suggestions which you can work on it.

Add a Nice logo which gives identity and separates from the competition.

Add  a Favicon to get professional look.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation on header section(search field and cart).

Add more number of products to the homepage to grab the customers attention.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer reviews app to increase your sales further.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
sydneyredshop
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there

I appriciate your time and feedback.  

I've got some work to do.

Thanks again!

0 Likes

Hello @sydneyredshop How are you doing?

In addition to what @waytoapps said, I recommend that you add CTA button to the products under the prices to trigger the traffic to make purchase. Also, I advise you to practice sales funnel.

* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

If you find this useful and helpful, kindly click the Like and Accept solution Button
If you need any help regarding Marketing, turning your store to mbe more converting and applying all the suggested solution, Contact Me

Goodluck.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2807 176 470

Dear @sydneyredshop 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon and use nontext logo
  • Add collections as a menu at the header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Improve store speed for mobile

sydspeed.png

• At footer

sydntyfooter.png

• Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do on page SEO
0 Likes
sydneyredshop
Tourist
4 0 1

Amazing. 

Thank you so much for your time.  

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3746 214 667

Hello @sydneyredshop, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Give product recommendations. Add a section of trending products on the home page.

- Display reviews on the home page.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MarkRoss
Explorer
55 6 16

Hi

I saw your shop I think you are on the right way

I will recommend to make the website navBar sticky that help the user for easy navigation in the website

also on hoe page I think you should center the buttons of the blog posts

About the US visitors if you want to get visitors from Australia I think you need to promote more in your Local area

I think about the social media. Today the Tiktok is strong I think you try promote there for Australia region, However, Recommend to make promotion not only there and in all social media and other promotion you can think of

Good luck

0 Likes