I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some really great work on your store! It's a pleasure to browse.
There are some areas I would like to see more focus on:
How are you planning to market this site? Having come from a very different world and being accustomed to marketplaces, you may have to consider developing a marketing strategy specifically for your website.
Hello @TopGiftz, Great store. Here is the feedback:-
1. You should add more attractive slider images on the homepage with a call to action button on it. Call to action button can be like 'shop now. 'click here to shop'.
2. After displaying the collection list, display top selling products, then Instafeed and then you can display testimonials. Add shipping and return policy in the left side menu.
3. Add a web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store and without getting the email address. You can send recent updates, offers to your customers by sending push notifications. It helps in bringing back losing customers.
4. Add a newsletter pop-up. You can give loyalty points to the customers for signing up. This will help you to increase the number of email subscribers. You can give loyalty points on allowing for the push notifications. This will help you to increase the push subscribers.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.