Plenty of Add to Cart, Checkout, but barely sales conversions????? Please help anyone!

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello fellow store owners....

We started this shop about six months ago, we have done facebook, Instagram and Google shopping ads. We are getting some decent traffic, good portion of people coming say from Facebook and adding to cart and even going to checkout, but then nothing except the odd one here and there.

We have analyzed our site over and over again, checked the process, look and feel, compared our pricing and products and we just can't figure out why we are not converting in the end.

If anyone has any insight of what is not working or what is wrong would be great. I even had some agencies work with our facebook ads and they can't figure it out either to my dismay.

Any help from my fellow shop owners would be awesome......

Thanks in advance!

bluetagshop.com

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @bluetagshop ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add sale stickers that help you in bringing sales.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @bluetagshop ! You have created a decent store but sales aren't happening? There might be more reasons .. but this what I suggest you to do

1. There's a lot of sale .. sale .. sale.. sale that I can see. Using the sale button on every products might just dissolve the true essence of it. I'll suggest you to compile a list of items that are on sale and then showcase them as featured collection. 

Screenshot_2020-07-10_17-00-41.png

2. Did you tr re marketing tactics? Sometimes reminding customers can help you to achieve sales! 

3. If you have decor items, then Shopify's size.link app is a must! Users will be able to check out your product through AR! 

4. Did you try using your store as a customer to see if users are able to checkout easily? 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello @Droppersstop 

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time you took. But I am confused about your comments, so either you copy and pasted a general response, or you missed it, or my site is not showing what you said......such as

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
    • There is trust badges on product page and at the top of the checkout page???
  • Add sale stickers that help you in bringing sales.
    • all products have sale stickers???
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
    • not perfect, but most products have product description and most product names are relative to what they are???
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
    • I have been told by most people that I have too many products???

So either the site is really not working if you are not seeing it? Or yoou didn't look?

Live chat and blog are good points

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @bluetagshop ,

Really sorry if anything which we've mentioned was wrong, we will be looking into it thoroughly and then only we'll be suggesting. At that moment the trust badges and sale stickers haven't been displayed that is the reason I have suggested to you. I'm glad that you have made it to our notice. Unfortunately, we can't edit the previous post but just now I had looked into your site and I can see them.

All the best for your business

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 42 71

Hey, @bluetagshop 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store.

An important key to building a succesful website is the development of its brand. Branding involves developing a compelling, positive and lasting image of your business that creates an emotional connection with your customers. The strength of your company’s brand could mean the difference between struggling for recognition and sales or thriving as a dynamic, best-in-class business. This can seem like a daunting task at first, lucky for you we got ya covered! We discuss several key aspects of branding in our branding articles hub. This will take you from A-Z for developing and executing a brand that thrives. Not sure where to start? How to build a brand in 7 steps is a terrific starting point. I'd love to hear more about the direction you would like to take/achieve as far as your 'brand voice' goes.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
140 16 48

Hey @bluetagshop 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. There are a few ways you can make your websites and products stand out to boost your sales:

1. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. There is such a thing as “too much selling.” Show a few featured products on the homepage, maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page.
  2. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Mention your story, add pics of the people, and make it personal. 
  3. I just think your store experience is too distracting. There are too many things asking for my attention. I think you should clean it up to make it as simple as possible, there are too many visual cues. There is a right and a wrong way to use visual cues in your store, I have written a blog about the same. Linking it here in case you need it.

That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.

What kind of targeting are you using on social media? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.

It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck, since you mentioned that the bounces are also very quick. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your comments.

Most of my visitors should be arriving by clicking a product ad on Facebook and landing on a product page and avoiding the home page altogether I would think, but will have to put some thought to what your comments. I agree with too much is not good. Maybe the issue is sending the wrong people to my site.

thanks

0 Likes