I just had look into your website.
You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
And you can add drop down for color variants(color) under Item view page.
And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.
Your store looks really beautiful and have decent products . I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some amazing work on your site! I had lots of fun browsing the range of products, with zero interruptions to my experience. I have to commend you on the amazing product photography, you've done such a great job.
There are a few points I would like to run past you that you could consider implementing on the site:
- I would love to see an About Us section on the site. I want to know more about your business and it's mission. It's obvious that you have a passion for this niche, and it would be great to read more about your business and it's adorable product models!
- The Landing page is very product-focused, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but you should also take the opportunity to really introduce your business to the customer. This can be achieved with a simple Image with Text section giving the customer a brief overview of who you are as a company.
- On that same train of thought, I would add a few excerpts from customer reviews/testimonials, as it has been proven that peer reviews have a tremendous impact on conversions.
- Rather than using a term like 'new collection', have you considered a more 'seasonal' approach? So Autumn collection, for example. In any fashion niche, even doggy fashion, it will encourage customers to come back every now and then to check the new wares.
- You should look to add a Contact Us page (http://bit.ly/31TZYyK), and potentially also add an instant chat app (some options here: http://bit.ly/2MpynRx). This will encourage your customers to reach out should they have any queries.
- In terms of site speed, your store is performing well, with some slight slowdown because of the number of images you host on each page. This is a fair trade-off though, and I wouldn't change it (http://bit.ly/2KP4JDt).
How have you been marketing the business so far? Have you identified your most likely to purchase demographics? I always recommend creating some marketing personas, which can really focus you in on their behaviors and interests: (http://bit.ly/2SQUEIg).
Most customers are going to need to visit a few times over a few days or maybe even two weeks before they buy. People rarely buy on the spot online. Your have a great looking store so far and here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.