Pls some feedback on my store

1 0 0
Hope to get some feedback on my store: https://pugshop.nl/
I have 800 visitore in a few days but only one sale?! Hope to get some feedback. Thnks you:-)
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1640 22 163

Hello,

I just had look into your website.

You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
And you can add drop down for color variants(color) under Item view page.
And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Trailblazer
378 24 92

Hi Eelkog,

Your store looks really beautiful and have decent products . I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, Instead of using logo as favicon. Use some part of your logo as favicon, it will be more visible.
  2. As there are lot of empty spaces ,try to lessen it . And also make a different background-color for footer ,will look good. 
  3. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. For better quality traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit .  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee,  Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  6. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  7. You can convert more traffic into qualified leads and customers from the app. SiteKit fast-tracks your business growth by turning visitors into subscribers and customers with lead generation campaigns and high-converting tools.
  8. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.
  9. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://pugshop.nl/search?q= . You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  10. Lastly, You have over 60 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some amazing work on your site! I had lots of fun browsing the range of products, with zero interruptions to my experience. I have to commend you on the amazing product photography, you've done such a great job. 

There are a few points I would like to run past you that you could consider implementing on the site: 

- I would love to see an About Us section on the site. I want to know more about your business and it's mission. It's obvious that you have a passion for this niche, and it would be great to read more about your business and it's adorable product models! 

- The Landing page is very product-focused, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but you should also take the opportunity to really introduce your business to the customer. This can be achieved with a simple Image with Text section giving the customer a brief overview of who you are as a company. 

- On that same train of thought, I would add a few excerpts from customer reviews/testimonials, as it has been proven that peer reviews have a tremendous impact on conversions. 

- Rather than using a term like 'new collection', have you considered a more 'seasonal' approach? So Autumn collection, for example. In any fashion niche, even doggy fashion, it will encourage customers to come back every now and then to check the new wares. 

- You should look to add a Contact Us page (http://bit.ly/31TZYyK), and potentially also add an instant chat app (some options here: http://bit.ly/2MpynRx). This will encourage your customers to reach out should they have any queries. 

- In terms of site speed, your store is performing well, with some slight slowdown because of the number of images you host on each page. This is a fair trade-off though, and I wouldn't change it (http://bit.ly/2KP4JDt). 

How have you been marketing the business so far? Have you identified your most likely to purchase demographics? I always recommend creating some marketing personas, which can really focus you in on their behaviors and interests: (http://bit.ly/2SQUEIg). 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Most customers are going to need to visit a few times over a few days or maybe even two weeks before they buy. People rarely buy on the spot online. Your have a great looking store so far and here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and remove the products that have an Add To Card option. You want to lead people into your site, so they buy more stuff. If they buy something off your homepage, that may never happen

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Just don't have any buy options with this feature, it's about selling the product and have a link that takes them to the product page

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes