Plz help, still have no sales..

Guze
Tourist
5 0 0
Hi,

I have published my store online...

https://www.guzellondon.com

I've advertised on Facebook and Instagram but still no sales.

How do I gain traffic and sales?

Your feedback would be much appreciated?

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
MrSleek
Tourist
4 1 1

Cant really help as I struggle with the same. But I did like the slide saying Sleek :)

Good luck tho!

-SleekClothings

PremierStores
Shopify Partner
270 26 43

Hi, @Guze

We noticed you only have a slider on your home page, some images on it are blurry. It would be nicer with a full page slider or adding sections to the home page, so you need to work on this, the first impression is very important. If customers don't like it, they won’t buy anything and won’t ever come back.
Try customizing your theme, you can also buy a theme from the theme store https://themes.shopify.com/ or hire an expert to make new one that fits your requirements. If you need more assistance we can help you with this task, just send us an email and we will respond ASAP.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Guzel London,

Instead of the main menu, the search bar should be a part of the footer as it has already been included on the top right of the header. The correct order of rearrangement of the main menu elements is as follows: Home, Collection, Sale, About Us, Contact Us. Other important changes to be done for a more professional and decent store look are as follows: 

1. A unique header template should be created to highlight amazing discounts or free shipping offers if any.
  2. Proper discounts should be offered for better customer engagement.
  3. "Sale" section should be a part of the main menu for displaying all the discounted items at one place.
  4. For depicting site peculiarity, bestsellers are compulsary.
  5. All footer links need to be vertically arranged for better placement and orientation.
  6. Newsletter needs to be a part of the footer for the latest updates on discounts,promotions etc.
  7. Footer links should be placed to the left while, the newsletter to the right of the footer.
  8. Product reviews should be placed below each item for improving customer choice.
  9. Instagram images and Testimonials are a must to promote your brand in a better way.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store modification result in a lot of visitor traffic hence, leading to customer sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 426

Hello @Guze,

You need to make your store more professional. Here are some suggestions:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. Maximize engagement to boost conversions.

- Loyalty Reward Program

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Web Push Notification

Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps in reducing the abandoned cart.

- Chatbot

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

- Reviews or Testimonials

Display reviews or testimonials on the homepage. Reviews help in increasing the SEO ranking and builds trust with other visitors.

These are some essential addons to be done to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. Ads will help you to get visitors but you have to make sure that your store is engaging enough to convert the visitors into your customers.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
SuperStaats
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi, Guze!

It’s frustrating to get zero sales after putting so much hard work on your website! A few ideas:

Use heatmaps and/or session recordings to see which collection is getting traffic.  Heatmaps show you aggregated data of where people are clicking/tapping/scrolling (or not) on your website, while session recordings act more like a DVR for your Shopify store. You can watch recordings of people as they click, move and scroll on your website.

Here’s why I think it would help: It feels like you have two conflicting brands with clothing and eyelashes. Since your slider images aren’t linked, visitors can’t jump to what they want to buy. Instead, they have to go to collection > clothing (or eyelashes) in your drop-down. Looking at heatmaps and session recordings can help you see what visitors are doing and what they want to buy. There is likely a smoother journey you can create for them, even if it means pulling your eyelashes collection from this particular site and building it into its own brand. 

Make it easier for people (to search, to understand, etc.)
Because not all of your products are available in all sizes, I would suggest making it easier for people to search by size, color, etc. Though your checkout automatically recognizes my location, your on-site currency doesn’t. It’s little things like this that can make a huge difference.

Add live chat on your website
Your clothing sizing is kind of difficult to understand. Sometimes it’s by numerical sizing (i.e., size 6) while other times it’s by categorical sizing (i.e., medium). Since you do have an international audience, the size guide is a huge help. However, I was pretty confused by which international sizing it was being sold as. Live chat can help your customers ask questions like this and get immediate answers. 

You can do it, Guze! I know mentioning heatmaps, session recordings and live chat can be intimidating. However, Lucky Orange offers these features (and more) in one, easy-to-use package. There’s a 100% free trial, and monthly plans start at $10. I think you’ll really benefit from using an app like Lucky Orange in helping to see what people are doing on your website.

0 Likes