Hello Shopify community!
We need some help with our store: https://ingenious-gadgetry.com/
We have been opened for more than a month, had over 9000 visits (part targeted paid traffic, part organic), with an average of 250 visits per day.
And yet, not a single sale.
Most visitors leave after the first page, a large number looks at a product or two and then leaves, and we also have a lot of them leaving after viewing our policies and FAQ sections.
Store isn't active until we figure out what's wrong with it.
Some things to note about current state of the store:
All social media, Facebook, Instagram, blog, etc. are not active right now, as we are re-making them.
Newsletter and "About us" page are also being changed.
We have done SEO.
We are specifically asking for feedback about the rest of the store, and what will help it convert.
Also, if you're going to tell us to work on design, flow or optimization, please be more specific.
A good advice is an applicable advice.
The store specialises in technology gadgets that improve and ease life. Does anybody have any experience with marketing such products?
Thank you for your time and effort!
As for not having a sale yet. I think your website just needs to flow little better on the home page and product page. Here is my suggestions.
Product Page: Few things you could add
Great to see you're going to write blogs. Build a connection with your visitors
Hope that helps. I'll also email you something that should really help you out. So look out for that.
NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Please redesign your store
3. Optimize your each product landing page
4. Needs lot of SEO improvement
5. Add blog section
6. Target Custom affinity audience at paid ads
There are other areas you need to work
Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
I just had look into your website. I observed one of the item (https://ingenious-gadgetry.com/collections/on-the-go-smart/products/professional-dual-camera-quadcop...), the sizes of the gallery images are not in equal, check it.
Have you created your store's social media pages? I am unable to find your store's social media page links.
Your website checkout(https://ingenious-gadgetry.com/8994193444/checkouts/) is not working, Check it.
Your store looks really cool and differnt.Its good to know you're getting traffic but still focus on improving few things which might help you to improve sales,here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some great work, and I love how you've created sub-sections for the different gadgets based on their use, that's a really cool idea. I've made some notes on what I would look to improve on the site:
- Move your newsletter signup further down the page, it's taking up too much landing page real estate at the minute. This, accompanied by the newsletter popup, means I'm thinking more about receiving marketing communications than purchasing a product. Is there a reason you're pushing the email signups so heavily?
- A favicon should be created for your store, it adds a level of professionalism to your site.
- There should be an About Us, I know you mentioned you are working on it. Even a little excerpt about who you are, what your mission statement is, what problem you are solving for your customers would be brilliant in an About Us Page, or even a little content on your landing page.
- Peer reviews/testimonials on the landing page would be a great addition too. Just a couple of quotes from customers about how amazing their purchase was and how easy it was to deal with your business.
- As with all things gadget, I wouldn't buy if I couldn't see it in action. Have you considered buying sample stock, creating some video content demonstrating it?
- Have someone proofread the site, as there are some little errors that could be with fixing. For example, 'Areal' when it should be 'Aerial'.
My next question is about the traffic that is reaching your store, what sort of marketing campaigns and marketing strategy have you been pursuing so far? Not all traffic will result in sales, as not all traffic is equal, so you should make sure that you are targeting the right audience by going deep into their behaviors and interests, and heavily target them.
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Thankyou for your kind words. Happy to help you.
Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.