Pre Launch Site Review

Jim244
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I am about to launch and needed someone to test the feel of my site:

• user experience overall  - what can I add?
  • shopify shipping prices -  recommendations? 
  • email activated? was trying to use privy 
  • converting sales tools - anything else I can add?
  • any other suggestions/tools

Website: https://amcqosn5rh4pkx36-50682822833.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes

Hey @Jim244,

Congratulations on the upcoming launch of your shop!

First I'll touch on the first impression of your website. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. Some of the color choices such as the bright green are really hard on the eyes. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.

pooch-home.png

At the top, you have photos of dogs with names. That area is prime real estate for selling. I'd recommend tweaking your homepage so that it is set up to sell. Give this video a watch:

I know it's a big job but I would highly recommend changing your theme (this would also give you a fresh re-start on my first recommendation) . The reason being is that you have to hover over every image in order to see a price and on the individual product pages, the images are so large that you cannot see the description or the add to cart button until you scroll down. You want to make it as quick and easy for your visitors to get to the checkout. Give this a watch for recommended (free) themes:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

FREE TRAINING FOR SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPERS
High traffic with little to no sales? Can’t figure out why visitors are abandoning cart? Don’t know what it is you are doing wrong? We can help! Free private Facebook training April 26 – 30, live every day at 1:00PM (EST). Click to sign up.
Jim244
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for the response, I went ahead and made the store more professional. https://epombmukrcoaqdlc-50682822833.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2736 158 510

Hello @Jim244, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make all the products aligned to each other.

- Add review carousel on the homepage.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes