Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Page loading Speed--
Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 30-40 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.
Header -- Have a sticky header and smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales.
Home Page -
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Example of Nice Home page
In your store featured collections should be come first after banner.
Collection Page -
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
Product Page -
Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page
Cart Page -
Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more.
This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.
Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:
Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and colour coordination.
Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc
You need to write small writeup about you and your business, i mean personal touch so that you can connect your audience
Company / Business Logo Need to improve
Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hi @Justannz ,
First of all, Many Congratulations on your first store :)
I had gone through your website and here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. You should add FAVICON as it makes your site identical.
2. Add more social media pages links.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
Congratulations on your store. I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
2. Add product reviews in product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add Buy Now button in product pages which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
6. Add more payment options which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
7. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. There is blank space below the footer in About Us page
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 148 results indexed by Google. But your website has 192+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hey Style on Jackson,
Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:
All the best!