Prepare for a total newbie

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

So I am totally new to the Shopify platform and have built my first online store. I really struggled to think of something to sell. I always thought it would be great to have a one item store which was more focused on a niche but then I thought if I had a bigger store with more items this may increase the chance of sales.

I think it might just be to boring an generic, what I am wondering is should I continue with what I have or just restart and go again. I would love some feedback on my store overall, and any pointers which way help me along my Shopify path. I kinda know it may take several attemps to find the winning store/item but i guess the more advice I get along the way the faster it may help me get on to the right path. Load time/ display image compression is an issue im aware off and working on

Thanks in advance!

www.LittleOrchardBoutique.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Concobhar,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • I suggest adding a FAQs page. So your visitors access the most critical questions easily.
Homepage
  • A lot of people don't purchase anything on the first time visit. So it's important to take their email addresses to bring them back to the site. Make sure you have a newsletter box all pages.
  • Make sure adding live chat support. So that Potential customers can directly chat with you.
Product
  • Your add to cart button appears below the fold. When the visitors come to the product page, your Add to Cart button should be visible without scrolling.
  • Your product descriptions should be convincing.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes