Preparing To Launch Coffee & Tea Store

2 0 0

Hello there, I'm currently making some final touches to a Coffee & Tea Shopify store at the moment. I've put in a bit of work making it look the way I'd like it to, and even built a custom Shopify app to achieve some desired functionality. Now I'd like to begin sharing it with those who have a good idea for Shopify stores and can tell me if I'm in the right direction or not.

I'd love your feedback. Here is the store:

https://naturalcoffeeandtea.com/ 

The password is steent

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

3. Add information to your Help Center link

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi CoffeeTea,

General

• I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.

Homepage

• If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• Shipping tab has an error "Liquid error (line 215): Could not find asset snippets/shipping.liquid"

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

@CoffeeTea wrote:

Hello there, I'm currently making some final touches to a Coffee & Tea Shopify store at the moment. I've put in a bit of work making it look the way I'd like it to, and even built a custom Shopify app to achieve some desired functionality. Now I'd like to begin sharing it with those who have a good idea for Shopify stores and can tell me if I'm in the right direction or not.

I'd love your feedback. Here is the store:

https://naturalcoffeeandtea.com/ 

The password is steent

Your store is fine, you will have a lot of a harder time converting traffic from the traffic sources you will use to advertise so focus on that.

Instagram Influencer
0 Likes