Pretty Good Traffic but NO SALES

PoshMinutes
3 0 2

Hey everyone

I would like some feedback on this store of mine: www.poshminutes.com

This is my 3rd week with the shop and I have gotten pretty decent traffic, 200 visitors once, with around 10 to 11  ATC and 3 to 4 checkouts but none seem to convert.

What do yall think? 

Hello PoshMinutes,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> And You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
-> I like your product page.
-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can automatically update the count at cart page, I mean use ajax calls.

Otherwise great work you have don!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
PoshMinutes
3 0 2

Hey @Tuecus , thanks for the reply! I would like to ask if you could explain points 2 and 5? I still do not understand it. Thanks!

@PoshMinutes 

I mean, you can give more opportunities to your viewers like subscription credits, login credits, purchase credits.....like., Due to this you never lost your older customers and if you give referral rewards you have new customers. I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue by providing rewards, wish list etc.,

Thanks.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
218 18 104

Hello @PoshMinutes 

Hope you are doing good. Your Store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . You can check app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase the traffic to your store.  

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There are Unique products in your store. Etsy is one of the best marketplace for selling unique products. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes