Pretty new store with low traffic and only 1 sale

Tourist
8 0 1

I launched my store a few weeks ago and got fairly okay traffic driven from my FB Ads. I recently created an INSTAGRAM account and trying to do influencer marketing to help with traffic. I have apps to help with conversions but doesnt seem to be working. 

Here is my website: www.wrinklypals.com

Would love to receive some feedback on my site on how to improve it to increase conversion rate. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Explorer
110 0 27

Hi Durian!

I'll try to be as fast as possible!

• I have to scroll down awfully far just to see that you are even selling something.
  • The featured item should be the best thing you sell. 
  • Your site isn't at all optimized for SEO -- there's no truly descriptive page titles. 
  • Nothing about this site suggests you're a jewlery company... so it's confusing when we click "Catalog" and all we see are a few necklaces. 

These are just starter points. 

However, you have a fabulous niche here. If you can master the pug market, you'll do very well. 

1 Like
Excursionist
123 0 8

Hi Durian, to start I would add more products to your store it's rather bare right now. I also think that you absolutly have to optimize your SEO wrinkly pals is rather hard to find. In terms of conversion there are plenty of things that can be done to improve, flash sales, better product descriptions ecetera. How is your advertising doing? What type of ad's are you promoting?

If you would like to go into further details please feel free to contact me fee my website smallbusinessmedia.weebly.com 

I'd love to help

Sam

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you so much for your feedback! I greatly appreciate it. 

1 Like
Tourist
48 0 3

Hey,

Like the way you showcase the product directly on the home page!

From the first page I find really hard to read the product description.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

thank you anthony, i'll figure out a way to make it more legible!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 3

You're welcome, mate!

0 Likes