Preview Online Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

Would it be possible to have someone preview my online store before I launch it? The link is here https://jackybrule.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=a70c655f64f1bcdf8244a409993ad9a61101af0cda6a07dd5d6659... . 

I have a few more questions would be possible to get a call back? 

Thank you so much! 

-Jacky B

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @jackybrule,

I just reviewed your store, I think the store is not ready yet. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Logo Design -  For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as it's missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business. 

Menu - Menu and its label have a great impact on the user. Menu structure needs to be fixed,  you can add information such as ‘About us’, ‘Contact Us’, “Home section/Icon’, etc. all these items on the menu for easy navigation to users and to provide information to search engines.

Favicon: Add a favicon on the store. Adding, a favicon into your website can improve its overall quality, and it can also have some subtle branding and usability benefits.

Shipping and return policy (Most Recommended) - Shipping and return policy improves users’ trust, and it gives a feeling of safety to your customers. It ensures excellent customer service. Also, search engines and all advertisement tools give this more importance. 

Privacy Policy(Most Recommended) - Privacy policy is a great way to show customers that you can be trusted for handling personal information of the user with care.

Terms of services (Most Recommended)- You should have terms of Service Agreement on your website.

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, you can show website information and address in the footer.   

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes