Price showing twice once clicked (gift wrap - bold product options)

ekajyentwiw
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello! 

I've been trying to figure out how to stop the writing from showing twice in red and in black. Not sure if its to do with the theme im using (minimal) or the app im using BOLD Product Options. 

I would like it just to show one price instead of the two!

Any advice would be great! Thanks

Gift Wrap PriceGift Wrap Price

0 Likes

Hello.....
Please share your store URL.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
ekajyentwiw
Tourist
10 0 1
0 Likes
.bold_option_total span {
    display: none;
}

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss.liquid

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
ekajyentwiw
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, 

I copied the code and entered it where you specified, but still showing both the fonts?

Anything else it might be?

0 Likes

Hi, 

update the code

0 Likes
.bold_option_total span {
    display: none !important;
}
0 Likes
ekajyentwiw
Tourist
10 0 1

Ok awesome that has worked! thank you so much

0 Likes

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .

0 Likes