Prices changing

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I am new to Shopify and have my store set up.  I am using Oberlo right now for my products, which are primarily Christian T-Shirts.  My frustration is that I notice that even after I have gone into every product and set the prices I want to charge and set the Compare At price to $0.00 when I look at my store, it can be perfect, i.e. every price is right.  If I come back an hour or two later--or next morning--invariably 4 to 10 of the prices have reverted back to the Oberlo suggested price (double the wholesale price.)  Anybody know what I am doing wrong to not keep the price to stay what I set it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
720 47 104

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team! I'd love to help you out with this and by the sounds of it, I think it's a simple fix.

It sounds like you have pricing auto-updates on your products. That means that if there are any changes to the price of your products in Oberlo then the price will automatically change on the Shopify side of things. If you've reset your prices manually, which you have done in this case, then you're definitely going to want to change those settings.

To do that you'll need to go to your Shopify Store Admin you'll need to click on Apps > Oberlo.

2019-09-tutti-btjbr

That'll take you to your Oberlo dashboard where you'll need to click on Settings and then scroll to the Auto Updates section. In the When the cost changes section, click Do Nothing, then click Save Settings. This will allow you to disable auto-updates for all of your products:

2019-09-s7oky-yl2p9

Does that help to answer your question? If you need any more assistance please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Best,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes