Hey I'm recieving traffic to my store, but it's a problem at my initial checkout and paypal paying. Can someone give me feed back just to make sure everything is correct and any advise my website is
Hello @Ewilson864 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals, etc. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off. Also, the main banner seems too blurred, so use a high-quality image.
2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. Your Instagram handle is broken as of now (Page not available). Please fix this. Also, be active in the social community as well. Keep your blog active, by publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations, and build credibility.
5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
6. I suggest you try using product badges/stickers to let you make more sales from your customers by highlighting key product details. You can even use badges to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.
Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.