Anne From Norway.
I think I need some help from some clever heads to find out what is wrong with my site. I have used so many hours reading articles on how to improve the website, testing it etc etc. And, still the number of visits is SO low. I am on the edge giving up. As an artist with maybe not the best economy.... I am trying to do all myself, (in fact I feel I use more time on trying to find out these things than doing what I should...)
When using Google Search console, and when it comes to Sitemap, I get the answer that Sitemap can be read, but has problems. And that the sitemap is HTML but another type should be used. This affects all pages but the main homepage. Yesterday I tried to add Sitemap in the code, by following the instructions in a video..but not sure if that helped or made it all worse...
I wonder if there are some serious problems with coding on my site or other things... Would appreciate if someone has some advice or maybe could do a small job in fixing issues.
My website is www.annegi.no
Best regards Anne
PS Hope my english is understandable...!
Hope you're doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India, providing professional website design and development, Google ads Bing ads Email Marketing abd Conversion rate optimization services.
Firstly I would never give up.
I will be happy to assist you in setting up your Google search console.
Coming back to visitors on your store it has nothing to do with Google search console or sitemap
Are you marketing your site on digital channels if yes then how and on which channels.
I will email you a detailed website audit report on your email can you email me so I can send you the report there are lot of tweaks I will suggest.
My email is
Hello @AnnefromN, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- For more traffic, paid ads are the best source to drive a good amount of traffic.
- Make these texts more visible. It's not clearly visible.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add Reviews- Add reviews on the product page, 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I understand you maybe busy. You're welcome. Surely just feel free to contact.
Sorry for such a long time to reply you.
Thank you so much for your kind suggestions. I will look this over and see if it will make the site look and become better.
Have a good day.