Product Error

Highlighted
2 0 0

I need help with figuring out how to delete a 404 error. I deleted a product but somehow it still shows up and it's incomplete. When I click on it, it takes me to the 404 error page. How do I fix this? I don't want to see this item in my store and on the recommended for you section. I have tried deleting all the products and it still shows. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 48 97

Hi @Aishaa,

Hyde here from Shopify. That's an interesting question!

A 404 error, as you know, suggests a broken link.

It's difficult to diagnose an issue like that without having the store to look at, but the fact that you've deleted your product in the store admin but it's still showing up on the theme implies you may be using a third-party theme that isn't entirely synced with the store admin?

If not, have you made any code edits to your store? Or are you using any third-party apps?

You could have a look at creating URL re-directs as per our help document here.

20-06-jo0eb-zgs8z

I hope this helps, feel free to contact our support if you have further questions so we can look into your store.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I am using the supply theme and have not made any changes to the code. WHen I imported the product initially it was through the app oberlo. When I check both Shopify and oberlo the product is deleted but still showing up. Is there a way to fix this? Or to reset it? Thanks. 

0 Likes