Product Page Feedback

Tourist
5 0 0

Hey guys, hope you all are doing great! 

So I have created a home decor store, and would love to get some feedback on the website, specifically the product page! Please do go all out in your criticism if needed, would love to everything you guys think about it :)

Here are a couple of product pages:
https://ezizum.com/collections/ottomon/products/havannah-ottomon-stool

https://ezizum.com/products/agrabah-wall-hanging-shelf

And here's the home page:
www.ezizum.com

Thank you so much for your time, means alot! :D

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1020 59 220

Hey Ezizum,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Some other tips for store improvement are as follows:

1. Keeping a single newsletter for the latest promotions and discount updates is more logical than having two at the same time.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite important.
  3. Adding some more social links would help facilitate connectivity.
  4. Testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  6.  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improves and advances in the field of progress soon.

Neha;) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Tourist
60 6 19

Hi there, 

I took a close look on your website and will gladly provide you with a feedback and hopefully, you can get use out of it. 

Homepage

The images that you used seem to be colorful and sharp. It is quite important to have that, since it is the face of your online store and it makes the first impression on a visitor. Having "Our story" section is very important, especially on a site like yours that has more of a traditional vibe. I think I caught the minimalistic picture that you are going for and I totally support it. 

Product page 

I honestly enjoyed observing your products. I would not really change anything there. The way you used colors, created the collections underneath and put full information about the items. 

Customer experience 

I see that you are putting a lot of effort into content you are creating, therefore, I thought maybe you could add videos of how the decor pieces are being made. 

I see that you are using a basic Instagram gallery on your homepage, which redirects your customers to the Instagram app itself. it is not always good, because visitors can get distracted and not purchase an item. There are a lot of apps that make specific Insta galleries on site for free. 

Those apps allow creating galleries based on hashtags, so it will work as a testimonial as well. 

Adding a review widget on product pages can be a good idea. There are two advantages in doing that: 

1) Testimonial 

2) feedback for you to improve or to enhance some aspects of products or the start up overall. 

That is it for what I have noticed. 

Also, Growave is an app that has most of the functions listed plus more. You can try it for free here 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by clicking the LIKE down  below. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like

Stunning product and professional looking page! All looks great - I would also add a section at the bottom "Related Items" with 3 matching stools to prompt people to browse more items easily, and increase the chance of a sale. Well done and I love your Instagram profile!

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

1 Like
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi purpleinc,

I can see that you have information about shipping, Returns & Refunds, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have very good collection of products.

Here are some ideas you might want to consider :

1) Login system is a must for an E-commerce store so you should think implementing it.

2) Testimonials should be added.

3) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any ecommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like

Hi Naveed

You have done a great job with the store. There are only a few areas I would look at changing or tweaking...

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a lot of empty space around that text that goes with the picture of your mom/the lady sitting down

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). As your grow the store and if you add more product... you can start to pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Use extra ad copy to sell them on buying it

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page instead of including the full text. Having the full text on every product page creates duplicate content

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. For the section at the bottom of product pages that shows other items from the site section. Maybe try to show all 3 of the other products site to show people what else you sell

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you so much for this! Great help!

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you so much! Great insight!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1020 59 220

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes