Product Page getting 100% Bounce rate

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi! I've been using Facebook Ads to drive traffic to my newly created ecommerce website (2 weeks) and I'm getting few traffic (around 20 click links) on the product I'm selling. However, I am getting a 100% bounce rate on my product. Could someone please help me? Is my page the problem, or is it that the clicks are bots or what might be the issue?

Thi is the product I'm promoting in Facebook.

https://trueoutcasts.com/products/cat-red-wine-stand-and-rack-cork-container-bottle-holder

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I never find facebook ads convert very well, I think most facebook users don't like being directed to product pages, but rather landing pages offering useful info such as blogs etc

I recently ran an advert on facebook, had 120 clicks and did not sell a single product, it cost me way more than running a google shopping advert, so try that if you haven't already.

But the biggest thing is to focus on creating great pages and making the site good for the user and sales will come in good time.

That page looks good btw! :)

good luck

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi! Thanks for your reply! Do you have any free theme you would suggest? Also how can I create trust in the checkout? What do you mean by scarsity of trust? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

Overall your site looks pretty good, but there is a few things that you can do in your ads and on your product pages to make things a bit better. 

I haven't seen your ad on Facebook, but first of all make sure that the ad has a similar theme to your product, if it doesn't your traffic will be confused and leave immediately.  Also make sure that your page loads quickly, and from what I can tell it does, so good job there!

Some thing you could consider to add more trust is to add some reviews.  Think about it, when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first, if you are dropshipping the product you can write about what others have written about the product.  Also it's great that you have a phone number and are willing to talk to people.  Consider making the phone number bigger so that people can see how easy it would be to call you.

Also the description is a little short for your product can you add any more information?

One last thing to keep in mind is that a lot of your visitors will be on mobile, and when people are on mobile they can have very short attention spans.  If after you've added some reviews and a nice long description, people are ready to buy, they will have scrolled down to the bottom of the page.  Then they will have to scroll all... the... way ... back.. up just to click on the buy button (which is brown) and blends in with the rest of the site so it's difficult to find, by the time they've found your buy button they may have lost interest, I've built an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales

One more thing you could consider is to have a logo created, it would help you be on your way to creating a brand, not just some cursive text :D

Overall great job! I think with some minor tweaks you'll be selling more in no time.  And remember all you need is I think 100 customers until you can start getting lookalike audiences on facebook, and then that's when you'll really start killing it

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Mark! Thanks for your reply! The reviews, would you suggest I ask someone for a review? Or how do I put the reviews? Do you have any suggestion on how long the product description needs to be ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

Yeah for the description you should make sure you add all relevant information, like: about the product, FAQs, multiple images, weight, quantity, colors available, maybe a video.  Take a look at other stores and see how long their description is.

For reviews you can use the shopify review app https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews

0 Likes