We have just launched our shopify website www.theunnamed.com.au
We have added code to the theme so that the product pages have expandable tabs (see first image). However, if a user is using Safari on their iOS mobile device, when they click on the tab they get the error message "Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid". When they click OK the message goes away and the tab opens. The same thing happens when the tab is closed (see second & third image).
Does anyone know how to fix this error?
Thanks in advance!
Hey, one word that summarizes your store is "transcendently impressive". I have some suggestions with which you can hit the road of success.
1. Product reviews are more convincing when they’re plentiful. To encourage more feedback, don’t be shy about asking your customers to leave a review after making a purchase. Customers who are satisfied with your product often won’t consider leaving a review because everything is already fine. Give them a gentle push, and they’ll likely be glad to share their positive experiences with others.
You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.
2. Your consumers need to know they will have support after they make a purchase if needed. Guaranteeing to troubleshoot after the purchase and consulting before the purchase can convert potential buyers into loyal, returning customers.
The most comprehensive, helpful type of support is a live-chat
the feature that works 24/7. This tool can increase your site-wide conversion by 10% or more. If you don’t have the resources to offer round-the-clock support, you should still provide some type of service to help people during working hours.
3. Work on the footer menu. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.
4. Get a logo. You should display a logo that will create brand identity and awareness.
5. Also, you can add product descriptions. The more the details the more is the clarity and less is the confusion of the buyer! Add different tabs to the product description section for the customers to be more clear about your product!
Adhering to all points mentioned above you can groom your store a step ahead.