Product page help

DanBurg0516
Tourist
11 0 2

Really need some advice from people if possible?

https://themusicchoice.com/collections/bracelets/products/custom-made-music-bracelet

This is my product page I'm mainly advertising for.  I've had 1 sale and 15 add to carts my first week.  Any suggestions on what to do to convert more?

0 Likes

Hey @DanBurg0516,

I've taken a look at the page and I have a few suggestions.

First, your currency converter is a little glitchy. The price shows $19.99 briefly and then automatically switches over to where I am viewing from (Canada) for a price of $25.43. When I go cart it's in CAD but at checkout it's back to $19.99 USD. This may be throwing people off.

musicbracelet-2.pngmusicbracelet-1.png

Also, there is free shipping (which is great) but no estimated time of delivery. I would definitely add this in. It's likely being purchased as a gift so if you don't know if it's going to arrive in time, people will likely abandon cart.

My next suggestion is to work on the sound options a little. Maybe pre-selecting some popular/trending sound clips. Ie. Top 40 titles with samples where you can play a few seconds. I'd still have the option to type an unlisted song/artist as well.

musicbracelet-3.png

Another thing I would change is adding at least part of the description right under the title. I didn't notice you had a product description until I scrolled down. Having that piece where tell the visitor to try it on Shopify is definitely a part I would bring up under the product title.

musicbracelet-4.png

My final recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
DanBurg0516
Tourist
11 0 2

Hiya thank you for your feedback!!

Any idea how to change the checkout at the end? I noticed that myself but no idea how to keep it at the customers currency 

0 Likes

Dear @DanBurg0516 

The product page can be like this

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @DanBurg0516 

After spending a few minutes on your Product Page, I have some recommendations that might be useful for you and hope that it will gain a lot of conversion rate for your store.

1. Product Variants

You suggest a lot of varieties of products for your customers, but using a dropdown might be not the best experience for them. You can apply Color Swatches with label colors that similar to the product's color.

Customers can swap it easily between them and don't have to many steps by using a dropdown. That's just a small detail but will make your customer be happier.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 14.23.41.png

2. Product Description

For the first time, I have no idea what is Song and Artits input stand for. You can add a tooltip next to the label to explain what is that.

With the below section, using the vertical layout takes a lot of spacing in your store and make customers have to scroll a lot. I suggest that the horizontal layout would be better.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 14.29.53.png

3. Up-sell section

I guess that you might haven't finished it yet. Put more tag on your products to show them up here.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 14.31.37.png

4. Brand story

There is a trick that you can boost conversion rate up, that shows some unique points of your store that contribute some advantages to the customers.

When the customers know what's exactly the advantages they can get, they will buy your products a lot.

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 14.34.18.png

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your product page better.
Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
DanBurg0516
Tourist
11 0 2

Any idea how to keep the customers currency at the end? I can't seem to figure it out?

0 Likes