Product page not loading on mobile

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi All,

Can I ask your support as my website cannot the product page on mobile. Please help. Thank you all

www.branmarion.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 4 3

Hello,

can you please explain your question little bit more.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

When on mobile and pressing the product button it Will not load and nothing will happen basically at the moment I installed one application for quick view to use until I can have it fixed. When loading the collection page up to 4 seconds iin the loading process, it will open but after like 5 seconds even you press the product it will not open it at all. I am afraid it is something in the code from some application installed

0 Likes
Highlighted

The product page is still loading normally on my iPhone. I think you should spend time optimizing the product pages. At least, try to improve two elements:

• Product images: Try to add at least 3-5 images per product. People rely heavily on product images to make decision, so this is important.
  • Product description: Don't use huge blocks of text. Try separating the content with sub-headings and bullet points. People prefer scanning everything so you sould make things as easy to scan as possible.

IMG_2632.PNG

IMG_2633.PNG

If you find this helpful, please like and mark it as a solution

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the Safe Checkout to the footer as it does not need to be on every product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. I would reformat the product description so it does not feel as long

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes