Product titles

Solved
Giuliana
2 0 0

Hello,

Had a quick question about product titles, should the store name be included in the tile of the product?  And if you remove it, does it increase you page speed?  thank you Giuliana

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Giuliana I hope you are doing good?

I am Johnny, an expert shopify developer and ecommerce marketer.

There is no way you need to include the name of the store in your products description. Remember that when you are doing products renaming, it should be SEO optimized and must not be too long to avoid possible page speed reduction.

If you need further help regarding shopify store design, SEO, page speed optimization, products renaming and responsive store optimization, kindly message me and I will help you.

Good Luck.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2807 176 470

Dear @Giuliana 

If you have your own product and want to make a brand of your store name, then you can use it.

0 Likes
Giuliana
2 0 0

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for your reply.  I thought so but wanted to be certain it does increase page speed.

Thanks talk soon.

Giuliana

0 Likes
chandrasekhar
Excursionist
55 1 3

Product labels are "virtual stickers" that are added to your online products to pay attention to special offers/information about a product. A Shopify product label is shown on the product image in the form of a sticker and uses attractive colors and a small text to help the shopper know why the product is being highlighted. With product labels, you can tell shoppers at your Shopify store what is selling fast, what they like, what is on sale, and more. This can be done without having to send them any marketing message.

If you need any further guidance, we will be happy to serve you. Please email us and we will connect with you shortly.

0 Likes
Elena100
1 0 0

Hi,

I have a question as well, if anyone is interested in helping me out. I have added a new title for my product, however when I hit preview, for some reason it is coming up with the title that I selected for the product, the price of the product underneath that (Tax included), however underneath that shows again ''Title'' and then then a box with the old title of the product as well for some reason. Just need to mention that this is a dropshipping product from Ali Express. Any ideas why that might be ? As even though I deleted the original title of the product in the description and added my own title, when I preview it, it shows my new title, however it also shows the old original title of the product underneath it - in a box, which I am unable to edit, even though I technically deleted the old title of the product. I hope this makes sense. I would be grateful for your input. Thanks! 

0 Likes