Products are visible and payment

Bountiful
2 0 1

When I click on my shop to see if I can see my products I don't see them. I am using Printful and they have been merged and loaded just cant see them on my shop. I am also confused about how to set up payment for my customers to check out. 

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2583 339 526

@Bountiful 

When it comes to seeing your products on your website, there are a few things you'll need to do: 

1. Make sure your products are published to your Online Store by following our help document here
  2. Create collections for your products to categorize them
  3. Update your navigation to showcase the collections you've created 
  4. Design your theme to showcase products on your homepage

Once you've completed these steps you'll be able to see the products you've imported from Printful. 

To accept payments in your store, you'll need to enable one (or more) payment providers in Settings/Payment Providers - You can view a full list of payment providers available for your country by selecting your country from this list. 

If you're based in a country where Shopify Payments is available, then you'll see Shopify Payments show up in Settings/Payment Providers automatically. All you'll need to do is complete the setup process by entering the requested information. 

If you're in a country where Shopify Payments is not available, then you'll need to create an account with a third-party payment provider before enabling them in the Shopify admin. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes