Products on product page issue

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello,

When I click on a product of my product page, it goes blank and never load. It just stays blank. I don't really know what have I done. Just know that I have add some apps and then deleted some. Do you guys know how to solve this issue. My store is still under construction. Here is the link: https://www.ninaswimwear.com/

Thanks in advance.

Nina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 13 36

Hi Nina,

Edit: Sounds like a theme issue due to those apps.

Your site it password protected so can't really reproduce the symptom. Is it all products or just some that are giving you a blank page? Do you see those products If you were to go to Shopify Admin > Settings > Sales channels > View available products next to Online Store?

Regards,

Sam

Shopify Themes and Custom Apps | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
297 39 50

Hey there, @Ninaswim!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I just wanted to let you know that because your store still currently has a password enabled, we're unable to view or test it out on our ends. You may either want to remove the password or offer the Protection Password in your post so that we can enter your store. You can locate this information in your Admin by going to Online store > Preferences > Password Protection.

One other thing I recommend adding in your post is the name of the theme you're using, as this will help to attract members of the Shopify Community that have experience with the theme. If you're using a Shopify-developed free theme, I'd be happy to see how I may be able to assist over here. If you're using a third-party theme (from our Theme Store), I recommend reaching out to the theme developer directly for support. They can take a look at your theme's code to see if they can determine what is causing this issue. You should be able to locate the developer's contact information by clicking "Support" on the theme's page within our Theme Store. 

Without confirming whether this is one of our developed themes nor having an opportunity to review your store, I can mention that theme issues are often a result of any new changes to your code. This can be code customization you've implemented, new apps you've installed, or apps you've recently removed. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

It happens with all products. 

Yes sorry, I disabled the password, you can access it now. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

The theme is flow and for info I activated back the password protection, the password is temae

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 13 36

Hi Nina,

The login for is hidden for some reason and we cannot login. 

Regards,

Sam

Shopify Themes and Custom Apps | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Nina, 

you have a serious error in JS leading up to me being unable to access with your password.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
4 1 0

Hello everybody, the problem is solved. Thank you all for your help. I removed the theme from my store then upload it again from the Shopify theme store as a new theme and it all worked fine from there. Had to redo everything though. Thanks again everybody

0 Likes