Provide feedback on my site please

6 0 0
Community Manager
Community Manager
2262 146 307

Hi @Deltabravo86,

Nick here from Shopify. Great work on your store so far, it looks like you've put a lot of work in and it shows. I did spot a few things you could add in to help take it one step further. Let's take a look at them below: 

• I took a look around your store but couldn't see any social media links. This is something I would look into adding and to create some social media profiles for your brand. It will show store visitors you have a good presence online but also gives you more marketing opportunities. You can add your social media profiles to your storefront by taking the following steps: Store Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings > Social. It will look something similar to the screenshot below: 19-09-liais-gubx9
  • Something else I saw you didn't have which could be useful is a shipping page. A shipping page is not completely necessary but can be very useful to offer any shipping information you think might be worthwhile. You can also use it to update store visitors and customers about any shipping changes in holiday periods for example. Shopify's partner Oberlo wrote a blog post with some examples of shipping pages that you could get some inspiration from. You can read it here
  • Adding some trust seal and badges is similar to the shipping page in that they aren't a must, but are nice to have. It furthers your credibility that little bit more for visitors. You can add trust badges a couple of different ways, natively and via an app from the Shopify app store. You can see how to add trust seal badges natively on Shopify from the help guide here

Hopefully, this helps take your store to the next level. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
278 14 50

Hi @Deltabravo86 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Did you think about adding social media links. Adding social media for your store can help people realize that they are dealing with a real person and organization and not just some faceless store

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
6 0 0
Thank you very much for your feedback! We do have a blog section titled “sidebar conversations) I’ll make put blog in the title to make it more noticeable.

I have bounced around the idea of the timer for to build a sense of urgency for a while now...I personally don’t like because it makes the website seem gimmicky or desperate. I’ll give it a go and see if it improves conversions.

The FAQ section would be in there but I’m not sure what to add since we are a new store. We haven’t had any questions to address. Same goes for reviews. We haven’t had any reviews for the products we offer other than our own personal reviews which I’m not going to add since it would be misleading and we want to open and honest with our customers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you very much for your feedback. I believe I may not understand what trust badges are. I thought I had them on my website at the very bottom. When i download trust badge apps via Shopify, they just have exactly what I circled on the bottom. Is there something I’m missing here? Thank you! 

AF39AB0D-C517-4D76-AB3B-2E525F519325.jpeg

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2262 146 307

Hi @Deltabravo86,

Great question. The badges you have highlighted are coming from the Payment Gateway(s) that you’ve set-up in the settings and will show all the payment method that your store accepts. The primary idea behind a trust badge is to further establish trust with your customers and will look something more along the lines of the image below: 

19-09-d87x4-o6haj

Or a custom style if you got one from an app in the Shopify app store

0 Likes
Trailblazer
485 29 117

Hi , 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good and idea is unique but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

You don't need to be disappointed, as store is decent,unique and attractive but not that engaging or encouraging to customers.

1. Favicon is Barely visible.
  2. Add some Cool Insta images, or Testimonials section.
    Consider having some more media links to the footer.
  3. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  4. Also, You have over 60 products. Don't you think, it's hard for someone to find the right product with the theme you have?
    I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like 
    Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
6 0 0
Thank you for your feedback. Can you show me a Shopify website that has all of your suggestions in place so I can get a good feel of how it would appear in real time?
0 Likes
Trailblazer
485 29 117

I have updated in 4th point. Still Check out the features live here.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2262 146 307

Hi @Deltabravo86,

Due to privacy and security reasons, we can't say whether a store is using Shopify or not to show you specific examples. Something which could be of interest to you though is the Shopify success stories. The Shopify success stories page highlights and show many stores who have found success using the platform. It could be worth looking through some of the stores and picking little parts you like from several of them to fit your own store and brand. Researching and looking at other stores which are doing well is something I did for my own store also and definitely helped me put some things in perspective. You can see the Shopify success stories page here

0 Likes