Quaranvino online wine tastings : Feed back on my store please

Solved
FayeWine
Tourist
7 0 3

Hello, 

https://quaranvino.wine/

I'm looking for some feedback on my store. I launched last year and have been tweaking the SEO and have also improved the speed of the store recently but still have low conversion rates. I need some honest feedback. Are there questions I'm not addressing? Do the testimonials convince? Are there any other features I should be looking at? Online wine tastings are a pretty new concept. Those who do it love them but it's pretty hard to convince people to try. If you haven't done one already, what would persuade you? 

All comments welcome, 

Cheers, 

Faye 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3322 188 601

Hello @FayeWineThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- You need to improve the layout of the homepage & online wine tasting page. Also, use more of call to action buttons on the pages. Call to action buttons are very important. It will let customers perform some action.

- Instead of paragraphs, use bullet points

- Make it organized and aesthetically appealing. 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code & wine-tasting banner to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- Run campaigns- You should run email campaigns and push campaigns.

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Trailblazer
212 17 101

Hello @FayeWine 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

You can Improve  Hero banner on the Homepage.

Mention more contact details of your store which makes easy for the customers to approach and it also looks trustworthy.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . You can check app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase the traffic to your store.  

Add few sample products on the Homepage with ATC(add to cart) buttons.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
Leigh6
Tourist
8 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Faye - I like your store. There are a few things that I noticed;

- There were lots of popups that came up - discounts, cookies etc

- Your main image seems to have a low resolution and looks 'pixelly' - you can go to Unsplash to get royalty free hi-res images if needed. A search on here or on Google will tell you the res to upload it to Shopify as.

- I think your business model means that you need to educate customers before they purchase. So I think in your case 'Learn more' might be a more appropriate first call to action, with 'How it works' section above the Booking - a bit counterintuitive. Your CTA of 'To our Box Office' doesnt really clearly tell people what to expect when they click...

Thanks

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3322 188 601

@FayeWine,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
FayeWine
Tourist
7 0 3

This was really helpful - I looked at my home page with fresh eyes. It was in totally the wrong order! I ,ade it much clearer ( I hope) and added in a Learn More to the header.

That image is something I've been fighting with. I don't particularly like it but as you noticed the ones I got done recently don't have the best resolution.. 

Thanks for taking the time to answer. 

0 Likes
Leigh6
Tourist
8 1 2
Hi, no problem.It's best to just do stuff and improve, rather than wait for
perfection
0 Likes