Question about SEO & Website Review

Solved
WordWarriors
1 0 0

EF7B137E-002E-4401-AF51-BEB40F290866.png

Hi! looking for any helps or tips or feedback on my shop. Just launched it last month. Thank you!! - Kate 

also, Is there a feature to see a SEO report on Shopify? 

https://shopwordwarriors.com

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1058 120 236

Hey, @WordWarriors 

I'm happy to provide some feedback on your new store. Congratulations on the launch last month! 

When I first landed on the site, I was actually unsure of what your website is about. What you sell, why you sell, and what makes it unique are all questions I had. This is something I would consider improving upon on your homepage to make it clear what visitors can expect. For example, you could include a call-to-action or a business slogan on that top image:

If you need any help with crafting an engaging call-to-action, we have a terrific guide here that offer some amazing example that works really well!

To answer your last question, Shopify does not have a built-in SEO reporting feature that outlines what your store needs improvement on. However, there are a variety of third-party SEO apps that will accomplish what you're looking for. I would recommend SEOMetriks in particular for what you're looking for. You can use SEOMetriks to check your site rankings on schedule, analyze backlinks, run SEO audits, track social media, or do competitor research. In addition, they provide you with a comprehensive DIY SEO checklist in the app that is integrated with 15 SEO tools by SEOMetriks.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1228 157 217

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @WordWarriors 

I have some recommendations for you as follows:

• Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-01 lúc 11.47.52.png

- Align the tittles in blog to make the website more professional

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-01 lúc 11.48.57.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes