Due to me being new to Shopify, can y'all review my website and tell me what I could do better?
I'd be happy over every so small advise, I still have 7 days till the launch of my shop.
I am still looking forwar in adding products and shipping conitions.
Also you can suggest me some useful apps, but I wanna start with the free ones first
Hello @Jeroon ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hi @Jeroon welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
3. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster
I hope this helps
Fun store! A few suggestions:
1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.
2. Do you have an email capture? I would retarget the emails I collect.
3. I would add some brand building elements on the homepage. Add some text about your story and why you are different from your competitors.
Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:
Welcome to Shopify community.
I just took a look at your store. I guess that you haven’t added all your product to your store yet. I found a product page named IPHONE 6 / 6S UNICOLOR BACK COVER. The product page is quite basic. So I have a few suggestions for you. Hope it be useful for you!
- About images: you should add more good-looking images of your product. It helps attract customer’s attention and push them click ATC button. You also can use magnifier element that is often used on a product image to enlarge it for better viewing.
- About product experience: When I click color variant to choose another color, the image element doesn’t show the product image with this color. Also, when I increase product quantity, the price doesn’t change. It will surely impact user experience.
- Additionally, there are some contents for the page I think you should add. Product description that mentions about product material, origin, information of warranty policy or shipping policy. Also you should also a collection that includes related product at the bottom of the page. A short video is also a good idea.
Because product page is an important page in converting user to customer, so I suggest you to make it as amazing as possible. You can visit this PageFly guide to learn about how to build a product page.
Hope this help,