QuickBooks enterprise Desktop

CesarsPaolo
1 0 0

Hello! 

Thank you for reading this, I am looking for an app the can connect my Quickbooks enterprise inventory (desktop) to my Shopify store, It always takes me hours to update my Shopify inventory, and I have to do it manually, I do not have Quickbooks online so I haven't found any apps yet that could help me, Please advise. 

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
430 44 88

Hi @CesarsPaolo 

Have you looked at this?

https://desktop.apps.com/apps/277588/stripepaypalsquareshopify-sync---synder#!overview

FYI, not an endorsement. We use QB Online, so we use one of the apps in the Shopify store to sync, so I can't speak to the effectiveness of this app.

0 Likes
swheeler
Excursionist
22 0 3

HI CesarsPaolo,

Check out the CartSpan eCommerce integration for QuickBooks Desktop (all versions).  It does exactly what you need to do and is much more affordable than options presented in the Shopify App store.  In fact, CartSpan annual maintenance is less than what competitive options charge on a monthly basis and they don't do near-real-time updates.  No money up-front on your part.  Activate only when you are satisfied that your requirements are being met.

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
430 44 88

@swheeler  I am not familiar with your product so I can’t speak from experience. However, I reviewed your website and it appears not to be very professionally built. I don’t mean to criticize but you have multiple visible ‘test’ products (such as “marble” and “dishes”). Also some of the tables don’t line up correctly. 

@CesarsPaolo  While this may be a legitimate and good product, I recommend doing your homework on any app not officially sanctioned in the Shopify app store before installing. 

0 Likes
swheeler
Excursionist
22 0 3

Hi @BobsMojo ,

Certainly not the flashiest website in the market (not selling web design), but well received by my customers who routinely praise the very detailed list of product features.  Such descriptions of product functionality are generally missing from the 'professionally developed' sites that you are referring to.  CartSpan gets down into the bowels of QuickBooks (desktop) functionality to maximize your integration.  Other products can't list these features because they don't have the depth.

As for Shopify not 'sanctioning' this product, they don't sanction any product built using the Private App.  There is a reason that they offer a very capable API via the Private App; it's to allow merchants and developers close gaps in the business process that store apps can't/won't/don't.  Unlike store apps that are server-side, CartSpan is primarily a Windows-based desktop application that leverages the full API capabilities of the QuickBooks systems.  This is what enables a more feature-rich integration with any eCommerce system.

CartSpan's been around for a while and enjoys much better reviews/ratings on BBB Online than it's flashier competitors.

And consistent with the website, no money paid until customers are satisfied with their imports and stock updates.  I don't have any customers with 'buyers remorse' and have only had to refund money twice in about 10 years.

Cheers,

Scott

0 Likes
beehexa_phan
Shopify Partner
22 1 4

@CesarsPaoloare you still looking for a solution for connecting QuickBooks Enterprise & Shopify?

our HexaSync Integration Platform can help.

we have connected Shopify to some ERP like Acumatica, Microsoft Dynamics successfully.

Please free to contact us for product demo and 1 month free trial.

0 Likes