RATE MY STORE PLEASE

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

Hello,

my store has been around for 7 years and our conversion rate has dropped to .76% and our industry average is 1.99%

any tips or anything that stands out when viewing out store.

www.bigbedding.com.au

thank you

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Dear @Anthony_Barone 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

bigbeddingspeed.png

• Add CTA to hero banners
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
377 29 118

Hello @Anthony_Barone,

The design is very professional and well done. The below tips will help.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Anthony_Barone  hello.

did you somehow check the quality of your incoming traffic?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
94 7 29

Hi @Anthony_Barone 

The store is beautiful. I think you just need to focus on your in-store marketing strategies to convert your visitors into paying customers. First of all, identify your Cart abandonment rate. I would suggest trying incorporating email marketing strategy to your store. Whenever a visitor checks in to your Cart without purchasing, you can collect his email address and later on send them notifications and reminders as well as customized offers. Moreover, whatever sales/conversion you are getting, integrate a mechanism to show real-time sales notifications to your new visitors, this will help in establishing social proof to your store. You can try integrating CareCart apps and that will help you in boosting your sales. I personally feel there is no problem in your store layout or anything rather than the problem may lie in the marketing strategy. Good Luck

Abandoned Cart Recovery by Email: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I think that your store could use more reviews/social proof. One great way to build social proof is to collect video reviews. Real customers talking, on camera, about how much they love your bedding. You can use the Shopify app Intercept to collect customer video reviews and upload them directly to your Shopify store. Check it out - https://apps.shopify.com/intercept

Hope this helps,

Cole

0 Likes