RE: Feedback

Chloe94
Tourist
6 1 1

Hi all, I opened my store a couple of weeks ago and feel like there may be something not quite right about it.

I'm not sure if it could come across as a bit of a cluster **bleep** if I'm being honest.

Would like some feedback on how I can make it flow better of just general advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey Chloe

Welcome to the Shopify world! Elizabees seems like a cool and quirky store. It has a really cool logo too. Love that! I really like your products as well. The artsy designs surely got my attention. 

There are definitely few changes that could improve the look and feel of your webpage though. 

1. You have really nice shades in the logo but I don't see a similar colour scheme anywhere on your page. Having images and text that have the same colours will create a brand image.

2. The product catalogue could use a better font for small descriptions beneath the images. 

3. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

4. A personal touch with an About Us section helps shoppers connect to your store and the story behind it better.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe! :)

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Chloe94
Tourist
6 1 1

Hi Gari

Thank you for having a look. I have been looking for a sticker app for a couple of weeks, we felt like the site was lacking that so thank you for suggesting one its really helped us a lot.

We are working on an About us page and will hopefully be able to put that up soon.

We change a couple of other things because of your suggestions.

Thank you so much for you help

Chloe.

0 Likes