RESPONSIVE BANNERS

JuliannaJackson
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Everyone.
i have one problem 
i want to make my website sliders responsive, means when i open my store on desktop,  its look great. but when i open this on mobile phone the left and right side of my design crops. someone suggested me that it would be possible through coding
i want that when i open my store on mobile phone the whole image become responsive.
my store URL is

https://printomnia.com/

0 Likes

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.hero.hero--xlarge.hero-mobile-small.overlay.hero-parallax.hero__slide.slick-slide.slick-current.slick-active.lazyloaded {
    background-size: contain;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
CarolinaC1
2 0 0

I saw your contribution to the Shopify Community in this discussionI and saw you helped some people with this issue. I am having the same problem here! My slideshow banner dimensions are appearing different in mobile and desktop version. Could you help me with a solution to fix this?

My website is www.oryajewelry.com and you can see the difference between the two views here:

Captura de ecrã 2021-02-26, às 19.29.15.pngCaptura de ecrã 2021-02-26, às 19.29.24.png

I would be so thankful if you could provide me an easy solution!

Thank you in advance for you precious time,

Best regards,

Carolina

0 Likes