REVIEW MY STORE!!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
i m a beginner to this business. I just amde a store that looks quite good but sale conversion is zero. either its the products that are not good or there is something wrong in the website content or maybe facebook ads strategy so pls can anyone review my store and give me feedback..
Thanks to all!

my store :- amy-internationals.myshopify.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
First of all, your domain doesn’t look presentable. I suggest you correct that before running ads or doing something like that.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm new as well, but I can definitely recommend that you improve the product images :)

Feel free to throw any advice my, I'd greatly appreciate it!

https://freedomofmovementshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

I saw that you have changed your domain. You gain many advantages as a quick learner in this business.

About your store, I think generally it looks good. Simple and clean design with proper function. 

What I think you need here is an USP (unique selling point) that will make your store stand out. Right now, it looks kind of generic to me.

Just my two cents.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
can you pls explain what unique selling point means?
and anyone here who can help me out with facebook ads
i have only 25$ budget right now
but the profit i get from these products will be used for more ads further
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
The $25 is that to run fb ads? If it’s for fb ads that will last for like 2-5 days Depending on your daily budget.
You can contact me on Facebook, Tyler Marcus.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
i cant find your fb account
can u pls send me your username or arjun chhabra dp is in green colour tshirt if you can send me msg pls do it.
and can u pls help me out with all the stuff
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Check your inbox I sent a message on Facebook!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
i haven't recieved any message
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
can u pls tell which dp is urs on fb?
0 Likes