I started my one-product store less than 48 hours ago, we are starting with 3 conversion ads, along with 1 engagement. We are driving a good amount of traffic to our store, but haven't gotten any conversions (104 view contents on our 3 conversion ads w/ 2138 impressions, 86 Post engagements on our PPE ad w/ 723 impressions). Can someone please review my store and tell me why we aren't getting any conversions?? Here is my website link: Cozmiccompany.com.
Solved! Go to the solution
I really liked your niche, and your products, it has good potential to make good sales. But there are some things about the design and the theme that are pushing you away from making sales. In fact your store doesn't look like a real brand, it looks basic, like every other store. You have to upgrade the theme and make it more responsive, improve images quality talk more about your brand and a lot of other things :D have a good day!
These are some stores that i have designed for my clients :
This is an accepted solution.
Hope you're doing well and safe.
Very very impressive that you created this store in just 48 hours. The design looks great and your product looks super cozy and adorable. I would definitely like to purchase a wearable blanket myself. I think you're definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you will definitely be able to reach your desired destination in no time.
I do have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Move the testimonials to the bottom of the homepage, it should be right above the footer. And move the featured product section right under the Hero image.
2. Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.
3. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
4. Social media - "Linked In, Instagram and Twitter" are all gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer. And make sure that their links open into a new tab.
5. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
6. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.
7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.