RTA online Custom Cabinets-- no sales yet, had 210 visitors in 2 weeks

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi! Thanks for your input. I wanted to get some feedback about why we might not be getting any sales. If you could check out or site with the mind of someone who is interested in ordering custom cabinets to install themslves, what issues are you finding? In return, I will definitely give feedback on lots of other stores, because I think this is an awesome concept(supporting each other). Thanks!

www.edelcabinetsdirect.com

0 Likes
21 0 0

Coming from someone who just moved! The site itself is great, a lot better than the majority of sites I visited! The issue I had was on the landing page, it seems like a little much, not that theirs to much information. But I believe there may be a better way to lay it all out. Specifically after "Beautify your home. Plant a tree".

You go from the gallery to samples, to the Artisan's process, and then your quick links. Truthfully I wouldn't mind the quick links being in the footer and going off to separate pages that way. Then with samples, I like the idea, but I think it needs to be simplified a bit, possibly put it in your Header, and have an action button somewhere on the homepage as well.

But the main reason you probably aren't getting sales is that you don't seem to have the social following! I know it's repeated time, and time again! But having a social following is almost as important as having the website itself! The products you're selling are obviously not cheap, so with that being said you're going to need some "social proof" in order for people to feel justified in spending large amounts of money. Getting a website going is the HARDEST part of the entire process, not saying that it's going to be easy after you start selling. But getting someone to trust your brand, out of the thousands of others is always a challenge.

Side Note, You may, or may not want to critique the colors a bit. When I go to create your kitchen, at the top, the black and the brown..for some reason just do not sit well with me! I get that it makes sense being that you're selling wooden products mostly, but you may want to go back and take a look at it. 

I do LOVE that you have the DIY videos, that's really unique and a lot of companies would completely overlook implementing something like that!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply! We are actually adding many more DIY videos, so that will be a great resource. I will definitely beef up my social networking on our pinterest and instagram pages,l thanks for reminding me about that :) I will also experiment with the color scheme as well. Thanks again!

1 Like